Monday, June 12, 2023

Marko Kloos - The Palladium Wars - Aftershocks (2019) / Ballistic (2020)

Audiobook Review.

A Scifi story taking place in a single-star system (I think, it wasn't clear to me at first) where three different planets fought a fourth one.

Book one isn't about that war, but about what happened afterward, fifteen years later.


Cast

The key characters all belong to different factions, including the losing one. It turns out that the war hasn't ended for some, and after reading book one it seems that some party is causing troubles again, destroying / stealing war remnants, organizing rebellion, and smuggling weapons.

After reading the first book I have a feeling this unknown party is external, perhaps visitors from outside the system?


Ballistic

Book 2, Ballistic, doesn't explain anything, just complicates matters. Nevertheless a good read.

I have book 3 waiting for me but have not read it yet. I doubt he'll finish there, so I probably have to wait for books 4, 5, 6, 7... 🤔


Titles

  1. Aftershocks (2019)
  2. Ballistic (2020)
  3. Citadel (2021)


More

  1. Marko Kloos
  2. Goodreads


(Dapper / TellTales! #116)


No comments:

Post a Comment