Thursday, December 29, 2022

Countdown to 2023... Writing... no, procrastinating (creating yet another wallpaper)

Countdown / Writing.

For a year I've been mostly at a kind of stand-still when it came to writing. It's not that I don't want to write, but it just never happened. My health wasn't cooperating, I've been busy at work, and there have been so many other things to do. So, besides some editing, there was little work done on my novel(s).


Shame on me

I should be ashamed. I am ashamed.

But the first book is finished, and it needs one final pass with the editor. I think. I hope.

I want to finish this thing. I want to share it with the world, and hope it entertains someone...

My aim is to get the book on Amazon in February. Will I make it? Who knows. It's my very first, self published release, and who knows what other mistakes the editor finds...

I'll never be a good, nor a very productive writer, I fear.


A (not so firm) reminder

So, to further squander my time (and procrastinate by fooling around with useless graphics) I created a wallpaper showing the would-be spines of my would-be novels. I can't think of anything more useless right now... (Besides, perhaps, writing for this never-visited blog...)

(Click image to enlarge)




No comments:

Post a Comment