Wednesday, April 15, 2020

My Novel Part Four - Death and the Mistress

Writing.

I think I mentioned it before, but I'm mightily distracted by all this Corona stuff, health issues, and on top of that my work (I actually work for a living, you might wanna' try it, it's harder than it looks).

Cleaning up...

I did work on my novel, but my recent work has been mostly re-writing, cleaning up stuff, making things even worse than before :-)

But not all is bad, I actually cleaned up my synopsis / story-layout / plot / whatever you want to call it. I even managed to cook up some concept artwork which is / will be part of the story... So at least I have the illusion I made some progress.

Above and below you'll find a few variations I tried for the book cover after I finished an early draft of chapter 45.

In the end I decided to go with something else, but these still have their purpose. I must replace them with something permanent though, as these are photoshops, grabbing stuff left and right from the internet, just for conceptual purposes only.


Death

The Mistress

Rose of the Winds

The Unloving King




Title

I did consider changing the story's title to something like 'The Parent Killers' in the hope it would attract more attention, but I'm not sure that is the right decision, or if it would match the content.

Oh well. Then I'll just have to learn to write better.

Time to give it another try. Here. Have a little pizza-flavored oatmeal...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment