Combine OBS with a stream deck (an old tablet with Touch Portal will do) and it's gadget nirvana. Unfortunately OBS wasn't designed for non-streamers, and there isn't a way to force a single instance. Time for some tricks...
- 1. Only launch OBS if it isn't running yet
- 2. Open it and bring it to the front
- waitwindow obs* 1 start "C:\Program Files\obs-studio\bin\64bit\obs64.exe"
- waitwindow obs* 5
- cmdow "obs 27*" /vis /ena /res /act
- check if OBS has already been started, if not it will start it.
- wait until OBS has started
- move the obs window to the front and activate it (check the name!)
- rem exit is only needed if you start the batch file from Touch Portal